The Language School has personalized English and Spanish learning services, customized according to the student’s need. These services are offered to people who:
* Cannot attend classes within the schedules of the regular program or wish to design a personalized schedule for their learning experience.
* Have the need/ urge to learn English or Spanish in a short time.
* Require special attention or require reinforcing their knowledge in a particular fashion.
* Tutorials may be imparted in our campus or a place of the student’s choice.
We offer three different types of tutorials:
It’s a service for people who want to study individually. These classes can be based on the Language School curriculum or one created addressing the needs of the student.
It’s offered to a group of 2-12 people that would like to follow the curriculum from the regular classes or are interested in a specific course addressing their needs.
These classes are offered to corporations that are interested in their staff learning English according to the needs of the company.
* Agree on a day to take a level exam and class schedule. Schedule availability must be agreed before payment.
* Pay the corresponding hours, being 10 the minimum.
* The hours paid are available for 30 days after the last time that the student attended to class. After that period, the remaining hours are expired.
* If you aren’t attending class, you must inform the language school administration or academic coordinator at least four hours before to avoid charges due to teacher’s service.
* To opt for the special courses or tutorial’s certification, students must complete the required amount of hours for each.
Cost for Tutorial Classes:
RD$800 per hour
RD$1,000 per hour
RD$1,200 per hour
RD$1,400 per hour
For more than 5 people, please request a quote.
The courses given outside the premises require an additional cost due to transportation.
For more information
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel.: 809-535-0665, Ext. 3230.